If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can directly contact Sorftime online customer service.
How we collect your personal information
In order to provide you with the Sorftime service, maintain the normal operation of the Sorftime platform, improve and optimize our service experience and ensure the security of your account, we will collect your personal information for the following purposes and methods of this policy:
1. Complete your Sorftime account registration
(1) In order to register as a Sorftime user so that we can provide you with Sorftime service, you need to provide your mobile phone number and SMS verification code to register and create a Sorftime account, otherwise you will not be able to use the Sorftime service.
(2) After completing the Sorftime account registration, you can log in to the Sorftime platform and click the "Personal Center" to modify your name, nickname, login password and other personal information.
2. Provide you with Sorftime products or services
(1) Information we may collect during your use of the Sorftime service.
a. Usage information: We will collect information such as query requests submitted or generated when you use the Sorftime service as an individual user of Sorftime, and information submitted or generated when your team uses the Sorftime service.
b. Log information: When you use the services provided by Sorftime, we will automatically collect your detailed use of our services and save them as relevant network logs. For example, your search query content, login status, access date and time, and your access records. However, your personal identity cannot be identified by the individual use information and log information.
(2) Information you provided to us
When you use the services provided by Sorftime, you can comment or leave a message to give feedback on the experience of Sorftime products and services, so as to help us better understand your experience and needs of using our products or services, and improve our products or services. For this purpose, we will record your contact information, feedback questions or suggestions, so that we can further contact you or give you feedback on our handling opinions in a timely manner.
(3) Information collected during your use of personalized services
In order to provide you with better and more personalized services and meet your operational management needs, you can choose a variety of services provided by Sorftime. In this process, we may collect information about your use of this personalized service.
(4) Information provided to us by third parties
We will obtain your personal data information from related parties, third-party partners or through other legal channels. For example, when you log in to the Sorftime platform through WeChat, we will collect and use your WeChat account information after obtaining your consent.
3. Information collection for other purposes
When we use the information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the information collected for a specific purpose for other purposes, we will ask for your consent in advance (the way to confirm your consent: check, pop up, in station letter, email, SMS, etc.). You understand and agree. In order to bring you a better product and service experience, we continue to make efforts to improve our products, services and technologies. Therefore, the functions and service scenarios we provide to you are constantly updated. If we do not indicate the personal information you need to collect in the above scenarios, we will separately indicate the content, scope and purpose of information collection to you through page prompts, interactive design and other ways and obtain your consent.
4. According to relevant laws and regulations, it is not necessary to obtain your authorization to collect your personal information under the following circumstances:
(1) Related to national security and national defense security;
(2) Related to public safety, public health and major public interests;
(3) Those related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
(4) It is difficult to obtain your own consent in order to protect the life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests of the personal information subject or other individuals;
(5) The personal information collected is disclosed to the public by yourself;
(6) Collect personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
Necessary for signing the contract according to your requirements;
(7) It is necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as finding and handling the failures of products or services;
(8) Necessary for legal news reporting;
(9) Academic research institutions are necessary to carry out statistics or academic research based on the public interest, and conduct de identification of the personal information contained in the results when providing academic research or described results;
(10) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Whether our plug-in will collect data
The Sorftime plug-in does not collect any data other than the data at Amazon's front desk, so there is no risk of personal information disclosure.
Some functions have applied for the permission of the following websites (the corresponding function is before the link), but there is no data collection, only for the realization of relevant functions.
One click evaluation function: https://sellercentral.amazon.com
WeChat QR code login: https://mp.weixin.qq.com/
Third party data of commodity rating: https://trustwerty.com
Quick query of trademark: https://tmsearch.uspto.gov
Google Trend Query: https://trends.google.com
1688 Map search+Taobao map search: https://stream-upload.taobao.com ， https://login.taobao.com ，
How we use your information
1. Provide you with Sorftime products or services, and maintain, improve and optimize these services and service experience;
2. Other uses approved by you.
How we share your personal information
We will not share your personal information with organizations or individuals other than Sorftime affiliates and their partners, except for the following:
1. Sharing with your authorization and consent: After obtaining your authorization and consent, we will share your personal information with other parties.
2. Sharing necessary for fulfilling legal obligations: share your personal information according to laws and regulations, litigation dispute resolution needs, or requirements of administrative and judicial authorities according to law.
3. Sharing is necessary for the conclusion or performance of the contract to which you are a party, that is, only by sharing your information can you realize the basic functions of Sorftime or provide the services you need.
For example, when you use a third-party application service through Sorftime, you agree that Sorftime provides the third-party application service provider with your personal basic information (account ID, avatar, nickname and other information) and basic permissions submitted in Sorftime. Otherwise, you cannot use the third-party application service. When you subscribe to the third-party application service, you need to read and fully understand and comply with the product functions and privacy protection policies of the third-party service. Unless otherwise specified by law, Sorftime is not responsible for the privacy protection measures of other websites.
4. Sharing with our related parties: In order to facilitate us to jointly provide services to you based on our related accounts, we may share your personal information with our related parties. However, we will only share necessary personal information and are bound by the purposes stated in this policy.
How do we protect your personal information
We will take various preventive measures to protect your personal information from loss, misappropriation, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, change or destruction. Including but not limited to the following measures:
1. We will adopt reasonable and feasible security protection measures that comply with industry standards to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss.
2. We will use data desensitization technology to enhance the security of personal information in use.
3. We provide a secure way to browse the Sorftime website.
4. We will adopt a trusted protection mechanism to prevent data from being attacked maliciously.
5. Other safety measures.
Notice and Amendment
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this policy or your personal information, you can contact us by contacting Sorftime customer service. We will reply to you as soon as we receive your relevant contact information.