Sorftime Sorftime Service Agreement
Welcome to use Sorftime products and services. Sorftime User Service Agreement (hereinafter referred to as "the Agreement") is entered into by and between Filtime (Chongqing) Data Technology Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Filtime" or "us") and you in connection with the use of Sorftime related services.
When you fill in the information, read and accept this agreement and complete the Sorftime account registration according to the prompts on the registration page, or you actually use this service in other ways allowed by Sorftime, it means that you have fully understood and agreed to accept all the contents of this agreement and all the rules that Sorftime has published or may publish in the future, including but not limited to page display, policies, announcement contents, operation processes or notices. We have the right to modify this agreement and rules at any time and take effect immediately. Please check the latest version of the agreement and rules of Sorftime in time. We have the right not to notify you otherwise. If you continue to use the Sorftime Service after the amendment of this Agreement and the Rules, you are deemed to agree to such amendment.
Sorftime provides you with comprehensive data services for cross-border e-commerce platforms, which may be optimized and updated according to user needs, and the specific content displayed on Sorftime's page shall prevail.
Account registration and use
1. Account Registration
(1) To create an account and use this service, you must have full civil capacity. If you do not have the above-mentioned civil capacity corresponding to your behavior, you and your guardian shall bear all the consequences arising therefrom according to law.
(2) To create an account and use this service, you must provide your mobile number, valid email address and any other information we require to complete your account registration process.
(3) To create an account and use the service, you must provide us with one or more payment methods. "Payment method" refers to the currently effective and acceptable payment method, which may be updated from time to time, and may include payment through your account with a third party.
(4) To create an account and use this service, you must manually create your account in person. If you register a Sorftime account on behalf of a legal person or other organization, you promise that you have fully obtained the written authorization of the legal person or other organization you represent in advance, and such legal person or other organization will be bound by this agreement.
You understand and confirm that the service using Sorftime must register a Sorftime account. You can fill in the relevant information according to the prompts on the page to register and obtain the Sorftime account. You understand and promise that the information you submitted to Sorftime is true, legal, accurate and effective.
2. Account usage
(1) After your account registration is completed, you can use your registered account and password to log in to the Sorftime website.
(2) You understand and confirm that you should properly keep your account information and ensure that you will not provide the account information to anyone, otherwise you will bear all losses arising therefrom. Sorftime will not be responsible for the loss and consequences of your account due to your active disclosure or your being attacked or defrauded by others. You should recover from the infringer through judicial, administrative and other relief channels.
(3) You understand and agree that your account is only for your own use. We will ask you to provide relevant information only when your account security is involved. If you have any doubt about this, please take the initiative to contact our official customer service before providing it.
(4) You understand and agree that Sorftime has the right to refuse to authenticate or terminate the "authenticated" account if there are any violations against the original intention of establishing Sorftime sub accounts, such as pooling and leasing sub accounts.
(5) Please be sure to keep your account information and take full responsibility for all activities using the account information. Without legal provisions, judicial rulings or Sorftime's consent, you shall not lend, transfer or provide the account to any third party other than yourself in any way, otherwise Sorftime has the right to investigate your liability for breach of contract, and all the liabilities arising therefrom shall be borne by you.
(6) If you find any unauthorized login or other situations that may affect your account security, please contact us in a timely manner and authorize our relevant information to maintain your account security.
You understand and agree that Filtime has paid a lot of costs for the operation of Sorftime, so some Sorftime services are provided to you for a fee. You understand and agree that the charging items, charging standards, charging methods and other rules displayed on Sorftime may be modified or changed from time to time, and the details shown on Sorftime shall prevail. If you do not agree with such modification or change, you should stop using Sorftime service.
You understand and agree that if you subscribe to Sorftime package through credit card, you will activate automatic renewal service by default. The fee will be automatically deducted after the expiration of each billing cycle. You can cancel self-service in the Personal Center at the latest one day before the end of each billing cycle. The cancellation of automatic renewal will not affect the paid member's rights that have been successfully opened.
If the automatic fee deduction is not successful, it will be deemed that the package expires and the payment of member rights will be stopped.
After you pay to our company, you agree to accept the services of Sorftime, and you can enjoy all the membership rights specified by Sorftime during the contract period.
You understand and agree that, without special circumstances, the service fee will not be refunded once paid.
Statement and commitment
1. You promise that the materials you provided to us during the registration and use of Sorftime are true, accurate, legal and effective, otherwise you should bear all the responsibilities arising therefrom.
2. You promise that you shall abide by the laws, regulations, rules and the rules issued by Sorftime from time to time in the process of using Sorftime, and shall not use Sorftime to engage in any violation of laws and regulations, or lend, transfer or provide the account to any third party other than yourself in any way.
3. You can share and exchange information on the Sorftime platform, but you must ensure that the information you share on the Sorftime platform meets the requirements of laws and regulations and this agreement, otherwise you will bear all the responsibilities arising therefrom, and we have the right to delete such information.
Unless otherwise agreed or stated, the intellectual property rights of the content provided by Sorftime (including but not limited to web pages, text, pictures, audio, video, charts, etc.) and the software on which the platform depends belong to Sorftime. Without the written permission of Sorftime or relevant obligees, no one may use or create relevant derivative works in any form.
When using Sorftime service, you can provide content (including but not limited to text, pictures, audio, video, charts, etc.) to Sorftime by publishing, commenting, etc. In such cases, you enjoy the complete intellectual property rights of such content, and at the same time, you must bear all responsibilities related to such content. You grant Sorftime a worldwide free license to use, copy, distribute, modify, assemble, sublicense, create derivative works, publish and perform such content.
Liability for breach of contract
Unless otherwise agreed in this agreement, if you violate the agreement or commitment in this agreement, it will constitute a breach of contract. Sorftime has the right to take one or more measures without notice at its discretion, including but not limited to:
1. Suspend or terminate the provision of services;
2. You are required to compensate Sorftime for all direct or indirect losses arising therefrom, including those arising from the third party's recourse to Sorftime;
3. You are required to bear the liability for breach of contract.
1. You understand and agree that you may encounter risk factors such as service delay, delay, interruption, failure, obstacle, irregular system upgrade or force majeure in the process of using Sorftime services, which may cause service delay, interruption or termination. You understand and agree that Sorftime shall not be liable for service interruption or termination caused by any of the following circumstances:
(1) Encounter force majeure. Force majeure refers to unforeseeable, insurmountable and unavoidable objective events that have a significant impact on one or both parties, including but not limited to natural disasters such as floods, earthquakes, epidemics and storms, as well as social events such as wars, riots, government actions, legal or policy adjustments, platform rules adjustments, etc;
(2) Damaged by computer viruses, trojans or other malicious programs and hackers;
(3) Sorftime or your computer software, system, hardware and communication lines are faulty;
(4) You operate improperly;
(5) You use this service in a way that is not authorized by Sorftime;
(6) Other circumstances beyond control or reasonably foreseeable.
2. You understand and agree that Sorftime's service content may have flaws or errors, and Sorftime cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity, absolute security of the content and the effect of your use of Sorftime's service. All risks and responsibilities arising directly or indirectly from your use of Sorftime's services shall be borne by you, and Sorftime will not bear any responsibility for this. In case of any content error, you can contact us to correct it.
1. The conclusion, effectiveness, interpretation, amendment, supplement, termination, execution and dispute settlement of this Agreement shall be governed by the relevant laws of the mainland of the People's Republic of China; If there are no relevant provisions in laws, refer to business practices and/or industry practices.
2. Any dispute arising from your use of Sorftime products and services related to Filtime shall be settled by Filtime through consultation with you. If the negotiation fails, either party can file a lawsuit to the people's court with jurisdiction in the place where Filtime is located.
3. Any provision of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, invalid or unenforceable for whatever reason, which does not affect the validity and enforceability of other provisions. The remaining provisions shall remain valid and binding on both parties.